Monday, January 18, 2010

Let's imagine the end before we even begin.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Much thanks to everyone who panicked along with me/tried to get me to chill, like say Amanda, Melly, Julian, etc etc. Especially BJ! Love y'all! (L)


Tomorrow, Erik will leave for NZ! Very sad! ): We'll miss you alot alot alot! Do come back in one piece alright. Haha! (Y) The medicine's not working. Or maybe it's just me. It's like I always seem to be immune to medicines that induce drowsiness. I never do seem to get tired. Pshk. I just wasted like 2 hours of my life watching some bloody crappy so-called horror movie. It was more like... Idk what it's like. Actually, after watching the entire show, I still don't really get it. It's just plain dumb, really. Meaningless. ALL THANKS TO WHO HUH HUH HUH! Pshk! Bloody hell.


Anyway. "WE" stayed in Pastamania for like errrrrr, a few hours or so. HAHA IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME! And ohhhhhhhh, we ate alot mienz. Dieeeeeeee. To hell with Rachel's diet, and to hell with my haven't-quite-yet-gotten-round-to diet too! Pshk.

We actually wanted to go TM after that, buttttttttttttt! When we were like already halfway there, we finally decided we wouldn't have enough time anyway. So! We headed back to JW! Like. W. T. F. How stupid is that. Hahahahahaha omgz retarded.

And then we hung around Metro and Watsons and The Body Shop.

I REALLY NEED A BREAK FROM D&T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home