Anoymous bitch.
Yknow what? I've had enough.
I'm sick of your patronizing ways. I'm sick of your retarded comments. I'm sick of you always being so emotional. (Yes nobody cares about you, why don't you go jump off a building or something) I'm sick of you always taking 12642422 hours to reply a simple sms. (Or not at all, best) I'm sick of all those taboo subjects I can't talk about when I'm with you. (Fuck off, it's not my fault I'm not as stupid as you) I'm sick of your hypocrisy. I'm sick of your blame games.
I tried to see the good side of you, tried so hard to look past your flaws, tried so fucking hard to still be your friend. But this is the final straw. I don't give a fuck, please just stay the fuck away because hmmmm no I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Hey presto, you've lost another friend! Aren't you happy?
Good luck as you continue embarking on your road to self-destruction. Enjoy the ride, I won't be there to catch you when you fall this time. Sincerely hope you'll break your spine.
I know you'll see this, and when you do, please go reflect on what a horrible person you are and how you don't deserve to live. And also, please stop trying to steal my friends tyvm.
Good day!
I'm sick of your patronizing ways. I'm sick of your retarded comments. I'm sick of you always being so emotional. (Yes nobody cares about you, why don't you go jump off a building or something) I'm sick of you always taking 12642422 hours to reply a simple sms. (Or not at all, best) I'm sick of all those taboo subjects I can't talk about when I'm with you. (Fuck off, it's not my fault I'm not as stupid as you) I'm sick of your hypocrisy. I'm sick of your blame games.
I'm sick of you, period.
I tried to see the good side of you, tried so hard to look past your flaws, tried so fucking hard to still be your friend. But this is the final straw. I don't give a fuck, please just stay the fuck away because hmmmm no I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Hey presto, you've lost another friend! Aren't you happy?
Good luck as you continue embarking on your road to self-destruction. Enjoy the ride, I won't be there to catch you when you fall this time. Sincerely hope you'll break your spine.
I know you'll see this, and when you do, please go reflect on what a horrible person you are and how you don't deserve to live. And also, please stop trying to steal my friends tyvm.
Good day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home