(six) since I've got nothing to blog about.
Currently playing: Clean Heartbreaker - F. John Legend
Mood: Need some tissues, cuz I keep sneezing
Name: Shalini D/O Padman.
Nick: Shalu.
Class: 3 seek 3.
Birthday: 10 october1994.
School: Pioneer Secondary School. (though I hate being in there)
Status: Single. (not interested in anyone)
Loves: Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Dolls, Michael Jackson, Ripcurl, Billabong, stationaries, Blogging, birthday bashes.
Hates: Liars. Bitches.
I love (♥) those bolded ass rockers.
People whom I adore: Janet, Susan, Suzie, Jacob, Ryan.L, Justin, Mixe, Suella, Justin.K.
Resolutions for 2009: Study hard, win Azilah in Maths, meet Nicole Scherzinger, go to concerts, and to save.
Mood: Need some tissues, cuz I keep sneezing
Name: Shalini D/O Padman.
Nick: Shalu.
Class: 3 seek 3.
Birthday: 10 october1994.
School: Pioneer Secondary School. (though I hate being in there)
Status: Single. (not interested in anyone)
Loves: Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Dolls, Michael Jackson, Ripcurl, Billabong, stationaries, Blogging, birthday bashes.
Hates: Liars. Bitches.
I love (♥) those bolded ass rockers.
People whom I adore: Janet, Susan, Suzie, Jacob, Ryan.L, Justin, Mixe, Suella, Justin.K.
Resolutions for 2009: Study hard, win Azilah in Maths, meet Nicole Scherzinger, go to concerts, and to save.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home