Saturday, August 1, 2009

(one) in the life of a century's head.

Currently playing: Lovers In Japan - Coldplay
Mood: Lazy and Humdrum



This advertisement has got nothing to do with Cadbury! But hahahaha it never fails to make me laugh.


I missed out alot in blogging. I forgot to blog about Sam's birthday lunch at Jurong Point. As usual, we had fun. Went to KFC for lunch. Santhia was looking so great, so was Sam. Sam kept on claiming that she looked like a nerd, hmmm.... I kept on telling Santhia that I wanted her hair. So after the lunch, she tried doing the hair for me, but that realises that I have too short hair :\ (We still were in KFC) So yeah, attempt failed to tie something like her hair. Then she tied for me my hair the usual way I always tie my hair. And guess what?

It was 100 times better! My hair looked as if I got hair extensions, but actually I don't! So then we left KFC. Went to the washroom, then went home. Sam took the train, Santhia and I took the bus. On the way home, Sam called Santhia and told her that she left her file at KFC. So we had to go back. And so, we alighted at the next stop, and walked to JP again. Sam reached there first, so she went to find her file at KFC. And thank god, she found her file. The end, did you guys enjoy my story? Hahahaha wtf! 8D

Next. Yesterday's English lesson. I was really laughing my ass off throughout the entire English lesson. I was actually in a very bad mood. Till Diran cheered me up so well, hahaha. He kept on making fun of Farhana, and the way he called Farhana made me laugh even more. Diran was actually doing his Comprehension test somemore! Mdm Mita scolded us like twice for talking to him, but we still did talk to him. Yeah.... Hahaha I enjoyed English lesson, but apparently, Farhana didn't! Poor sayang.

Today. Date with boyfriend. A 8.30 PM movie. Was going to cut my fringe to layered bangs and dye my hair today, but Santhia's down with a fever. So..... Yep. Plan cancelled. But movie date still on! Harry Potter....

Anyway! I've finally decided on what I really really want to have as a birthday present.
  • A new touch-screen phone, with Internet access so I can blog/twitter/plurk anywhere I want.
  • A canon dslr.
  • A birthday bash.
  • A surprise birthday party. Prolly a BBQ party.
  • New contact lens. (Hazel/Grey/Black/Blue)
  • Movie dates.
  • A new tube dress.
  • Black with Silver sequins heels.
  • A new pencil case. (Preferred colour: White/Black, Size: Not too big, like prolly my current's one size)
  • 0.5 ink pens. (Don't get me the 0.7 ones, I'll just throw it away)
  • New hairbands.
  • Bestfriends to always be my bestfriends.
Yep I think that's all. I might add somemore in future. Anyway, my birthday's on 10/10, fyi. Fucking End Of Year examinations during that period. Fuckaduck yalll.

P/S: I need someone to teach me how to make a perfect hump. Anyone? :(

P/P/S: I'm currently addicted to guys' game. Ijji gunz. Wtf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home