Sunday, August 9, 2009

(four) haw haw, I miss my frenz.

Currently playing: Marjaani - Billu Barber
Mood: Stuffy

Hot hot hot fishy wish dishy ishy hot hot hot!!!

...I like. Heh. (:

Eugeegee has H1N1! So depressing! I want to show her ____ but cannot, bcuz she's like stuck at home and all. Haizxzxzxz. Get well soon bitch! School in 2 days!

Omgggggg. Please please please let me do okay for Chemistry, pleeeeeeeeease.




Yesterday was fine, watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with Ishwarya. Sharon, I have no idea why you totally hate HBP. I reckon you're a Anti-Harry Potter person. :/

And HEY JEN, SHARON, SUSIE, STAY BACK FOR NIGHT STUDY TOMORROW K! Kiddycy not picking up my calls that bitch. /: I want to study. I really do. I swear I'll not eat non-stop like the previous time(s)!!! I will put my heart and soul into studying!

Chemistry test here I comeeeeeeeeeee! (Y) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Some stupid bitch spilled tofu gravy all over me last night. Was like fucking pissed omg. /: Pshk! Andand JH, I so did not transfer any H1N1 virus to you okay! I'm not even sick! Tsk!

I mizz alotz of myz fwenz worz. Like, Jezz and bifflez and Mellyvinnyz and Adrianz and Jayz andz allz. Butz, cannotz meetz bifflez bcuz he iz sick andz I don't wantz to contractz H10N20! Haizzzzzz. Jayjayz we go lepakz at marina barrage soon kkkkkk.

I have SO much catching up to do with SO many flenz. And I swear I will, like after exams and all. Someone give me motivation to study pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ):

Okayogayz byebye! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home