(eight) a man from hell is not afraid of hot ashes.
Currently playing: Until You're Mine - Demi Lovato
Mood: Hehehehe
I'm loving the weather today. It's pretty good that it's raining during the fasting month. Muslims won't feel dehydrated. Anyway, moving on. Shopping with Suella and Sharon later on. Will update more later on.
Ah, yes. To my blogreaders, just so you know, I've created a blogskin account. You can find me at sexparadise. I've just created two new skins. So do check it out. Been really occupied these few days. Watching Gossip Girls, and creating blogskins. Okay, just a short update. I'm off now, ciao.
And, before I forget. Links to my two new skins:
Mood: Hehehehe
I'm loving the weather today. It's pretty good that it's raining during the fasting month. Muslims won't feel dehydrated. Anyway, moving on. Shopping with Suella and Sharon later on. Will update more later on.
Ah, yes. To my blogreaders, just so you know, I've created a blogskin account. You can find me at sexparadise. I've just created two new skins. So do check it out. Been really occupied these few days. Watching Gossip Girls, and creating blogskins. Okay, just a short update. I'm off now, ciao.
And, before I forget. Links to my two new skins:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home