(seven) I'm totally sneezing my nose off.
Currently playing: Decode - Paramore
Mood: Feels like cutting and chopping my throat into pieces
Omgggggg. Just kill me already! Actually, I'm joking. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Seriously! I skipped school today, am on mc and I'm like, so sick, I can't even go out shopping or something. Damn.
This is like, the worst situation ever. You skip school and get the opportunity to go out, while others are in school (HAHA!), and guess what! You don't even have the mood to crawl out of bed. HOW SAD. HOW DISAPPOINTING. HOW FRUSTRATING! Argh!
Okay, so. I went bloghopping! It's fun, really. You have no idea how much dirt you can find! Yipeeee! And you know, when you can't go shopping, gossipping's the next best thing. Well, okay, it's actually after irritating the hell out of people. So it's like, the third best thing to do on a lazy day like this.
Right. But no one prepared me for this much...ugliness. I mean, honestly! Some people should be banned from uploading their own photos! Or from having any erm...photo-taking gadgets, really. LOOK AT THEM! Damn. I'm going blindddddddddddddd! Oh shizz.
Damn. Pardon the bitchiness, but I just couldn't take it any longer.
Okay byebye. I'm too busy scouting for hot guys for my cuzzie now. Some guys are such bastards. BUT IT'S OKAY. Because, we don't need guys. Yeah. Honestly. Okay, just shut up, Shalini. If you're hot, call me alright. I really don't remember many eligible hot ones. ):
Oh sheesh, I choked on my phlegm! IT'S GREEEEEEENISH-YELLOWISH AND REALLY STICKY, ANYWAY. Just so you know. :D
Mood: Feels like cutting and chopping my throat into pieces
"I'm listening to the song
We used to sing in the car."
We used to sing in the car."
Omgggggg. Just kill me already! Actually, I'm joking. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Seriously! I skipped school today, am on mc and I'm like, so sick, I can't even go out shopping or something. Damn.
This is like, the worst situation ever. You skip school and get the opportunity to go out, while others are in school (HAHA!), and guess what! You don't even have the mood to crawl out of bed. HOW SAD. HOW DISAPPOINTING. HOW FRUSTRATING! Argh!
Okay, so. I went bloghopping! It's fun, really. You have no idea how much dirt you can find! Yipeeee! And you know, when you can't go shopping, gossipping's the next best thing. Well, okay, it's actually after irritating the hell out of people. So it's like, the third best thing to do on a lazy day like this.
Right. But no one prepared me for this much...ugliness. I mean, honestly! Some people should be banned from uploading their own photos! Or from having any erm...photo-taking gadgets, really. LOOK AT THEM! Damn. I'm going blindddddddddddddd! Oh shizz.
Damn. Pardon the bitchiness, but I just couldn't take it any longer.
Okay byebye. I'm too busy scouting for hot guys for my cuzzie now. Some guys are such bastards. BUT IT'S OKAY. Because, we don't need guys. Yeah. Honestly. Okay, just shut up, Shalini. If you're hot, call me alright. I really don't remember many eligible hot ones. ):
Oh sheesh, I choked on my phlegm! IT'S GREEEEEEENISH-YELLOWISH AND REALLY STICKY, ANYWAY. Just so you know. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home