Monday, August 3, 2009

(three) are you like, checkin' me out?

Currently playing: Fuck You - Lily Allen
Mood: Superbly over the moon

"It's just like deja vu,
Standing here with you."

My head's throbbing like goddamn shit right now. I'm having a stomachache too. Three words: Extra, Chili, Tom Yam. Thanks alot arh, Fareez. Such a good friend, omg! Unbelieeeeeevable. (Y) I'll remember you for life, good friend.

DAMMIT, YOU WATCH OUT, I TELL YOU! PUI PUI PUI! And come on, I didn't cry okay! Don't talk cock eh! Tsk. SCHEISSE! (N)

Scheisse. I love that word. /: Hahahaha! Thanks to them, I can swear in quite a few languages now. Woohoo! :D Omg, speaking of languages. Yasmin just showed me this, and it's pretty funny.

Singlish Dictonary


Haha, like what the fuck? Here's an exerpt, I particularly found this part amusing. So many 'can's.

Can ah: can you or can't you?

Can leh: yes, of course.

Can lor: yes, I think so.

Can hah?: are you sure?

Can hor: you are sure then.

Can meh: are you certain?



Hahaha! My brain's so dead right now I'm laughing at practically every little thing actually. 0:


Ayeeeeeeeee, TWO MORE DAYS! Yipee yipee yay yay, let's all hop around like euphoric bunnies now. (Y)

Eh. That sounds kind of wrong. HAHAHAHAHA! Merde!

Before I forget, I've gotta say this. The amount of msgs I sent has really gone over the edge. Totally. Like booooooooom! Out of this world! REACHING FIVE DIGITS! Omgz. Smack me, I must be having a nightmare. So dead like what the fuck.

I think if all the words I sent out are linked together, they can make a trip to the Sun and back lo. Gosh. So yeah, non-Singtel people, please keep the msging-Shalini business to a minimum cannnn. Else I'd have to reply eh. Walao.

Better still, JUST FREAKIN' CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! Free incoming calls, thank you very much. (Y)

Aye, I sound so cheapo. But srzly! Five digits leh! Crrrrrrrrazy! Bonkers! Off my rockers! 0: Ehnehwaez. I have no idea what else I wanna say already.


Oh. I want a new camera. Right. Kay, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home