Saturday, July 18, 2009

An Unexpected and definitely un-flashy return.

Currently playing: Jesse McCartney - Told You So
Mood: Happy


photo credits: flickr.

Yknow, I really can't stand those people who suddenly go all like "OMG I love (insert random band here)! I'm their biggest fan!" when like, they only know one song and can't name any of the band members for nuts?

This girl I know went like,

Girl: "Omg Paramore?! I listen to them too! Absolute favorite band like everrr!"
Me: "Oh really? I didn't know. So like the band's really cool right?! Especially the lead singer!"
Girl: "Oh yeah yeah!"
Me: "What's her name again? I suddenly can't recall... Sharon Macluzey?"
Girl: "Oh yeah that's her! So adorable!"
Me: *speechless*


Like okayyyyyyyyy? Yo girl, you're trying too hard. Don't ever say you're Paramore's fan, you're an insult. Your ears are not fit to listen to them, bitch. LIKE OMG WTF. /:


And I can't stand those who just suddenly claim that they totally like this band or singer or whatever just cuz their new single's like really popular and everyone's listening to it and all. Disgusting.



Okay haha I'm like so... Idk, grouchy today! Well okay not really, but yeah. Anyway I'm really hooked on CSI Miami! Horatio's son's really cute! Kev I'm gonna finish watching the season faster than you by hook or by crook I don't care. PREPARE TO PAY UP BITCH. HAH! HAH! HAH!


Hahahahahaha k lame. I miss my iPod. I feel like I'm dyinggggggg. ): Sigh. I can't wait to be reunited hahaha!



And, thanks AJ for lying to your momma so you can accompany me today! I know you purposely typed me that mushy sms in english cuz you're shy and you know. I KNOW, DON'T DENY K. Hahagagahahahagaga.


Kev and Andrew were being real bitches today, but SO SORRY IT DIDN'T AFFECT ME OKAY. Take that! And okay wait that actually kinda sounded quite funny. And Andrew. Andandrew. Eh cute right? Start calling me Shashalini leh! HAHAHAHA! K. LAME.


I'm gonna watch Harry Potter in like idk how many hours! Stupid Eugenia watched it already that bitch. /: But nvm it's okay, I'll just try to ignore that fact! I'm so psyched, although all the cast members all looking like fucking crap nowadays. Draco used to be so cute...Sigh!!!




Hahahaha oh yeah I dreamt that ____ landed in jail for like seven years a few nights ago. And I was like, "Oh okay, we'll see if I remember you after seven years k." Haha so cold! Orbiquack, pui on your fucking unclefucker face. PUI!





AND OI, I BOUGHT KELS' PRESENT OLLELY HAHAHAHA! Justin you're so gonna die this Sunday! Talk only hahahaha! Kels I'm such a nice flen righttttttttt.


Oh yeas. Anyone has any ethnic costumes that you can lend me in time for Racial Harmony Day or something? BJ and Joyce and CY they all like all wearing leh. Hahahaha I wonder who GL borrowed it from, some sec one is it HAHAHA! HAH! HAH! HAH! Funny.


OKAY BYE. I LOVE GABE'S NEON SHADES.



Monday: MCD. New bag. Jp with Hana baby.

P/S. I can't stand those really annoying and bothersome people yknow. Like dude, I don't even bother to reply you at all so PLEASE TAKE A HINT ALRIGHT. Are you mentally challenged or what? Kindly fuck off please.

P/P/S. Anyway I'm like not even being rude or what lo. I said kindly and please leh. Magical words okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home