Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is death of autotune, moment of silence.

Second post in a day, I'm on a bloody rollllllll!

I've gotta fess up, I feel so guilty! I just realised it's been very berry long since I've actually written a decent post. I'd say I've been really beeeezeeee with studyingggggg, but that'd be like, lying.

It's more to do with the fact that I'm becoming a whale actually. Yknow, those big fat whales with lots of blubberrrrrrrrr. Picture that in a human form. That's how I feel like these days. Sigh.

But what's that gotta do with not blogging, you may ask. Like duh! Whales don't have time to blog, they're too busy getting fat! K not very true actually, but I'm not some whale expert so I wouldn't know.

Andre said whales don't eat alot. Pshk, like what would he know. If they don't eat alot, then where the fuck did all that blubber come from?! Makes. No. Sense.

Which is why I think I'm gonna start developing blubber soon too, what with the shitload amount of food I've been eating. Walaoxzxz depressing muchhhhhh.


K wait. WHY THE FUCK AM I TALKING SO MUCH BOUT WHALES ANW!!! Tsk.



Right. I'm gonna go watch CSI in like a while. It's the old season anw, season 4 if I'm not wrong. But heck, who cares. There's nothing to dooooooo!


In about 7 hours' time I'm gonna be in town. Wtf right, all cuz of Rachel. I'm such a nice friend I don't even know where to begin. Sighhhhhhhhh.



I can't wait to change phone, I'm so sick of my SE phone. ): Plus so many people's using it nowadays. Wtf! Public phone nb! But I'll have you know I got this phone like reeeeeeeal long ago k. Way before any of you started using it. TAKE THAT!

Okay idk why but I really hate people having the same things as me. Like say phone or whatever crap. Humph!



I swear I'm gonna have to try and lose weight + sleep earlier + study. Srzly. My dear friend Melvin said I look like the zombie in L4D. WTF MUCH ARH DEAR FRIEND. Pshk!

I'm so good at procrastinating. Sigh.



CSI's starting soon k, bye. I'm craving for prata right now, but I shall slap myself and think of shit instead. Maybe it'll work? /:










Dude, srzly, get over yourself. I'm not even gonna bother replying you or what, bcuz you're like really not worth my time. Like it was practically one year ago, stop pointing fingers and playing the blame game. Grow up, you're like a spastic kid. Your parents must be so fucking sad to have a son like you. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home