Spot the difference!!!
Currently playing: Dard E Disco - SRK.
Mood: Remorseful.
This is so kyutttttttttttttttt.
And omg I just downloaded the latest flash player. So now I can play Spot the Difference on this comp too! Omgggggggg damn happyyyyyyyy. HAHA!
...Okayyyyyy.
Anyway I'm damn thirsty now but I'm too lazy to go get a drink. Walao.
Anyway anyway, I got my iPod back! I'm not gonna die!!! But Yas took her own sweet time that bitch. I swear, every minute every second spent without my iPod with me was HELL. ): Salad only sighhhhhhhh!
Anyway anyway anyway, Harry Potter was quite disappointing, all of them looked like shit except for Emma Watson. Draco makes me wanna cry, he looks like...a horse. So depressing, he used to be so cute! WHAT HAPPENED?! Sigh.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway, I couldn't find any of those Spot-The-Difference-ish kind of books in Borders this afternoon with Jeremy! Question is, DO THEY EVEN EXIST AT ALL? AND WHY DON'T THEY SELL A7X's ALBUM HUH HUH HUH!
I know why I know why! Bcuz they're all sold out! Yay!
K lame.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, Jeremy likes Take That (and Westlife and BSB and OMG JOBROS HAHAHAHAHAHA)! FUNNY.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I can't wait to get a new phone cuz apparently everyone thinks that my phone's damn AL. Why!!! I thought it was rpetty cool at that time hahahaha. I must've been possessed. ):
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I'm very hungry but I don't wanna become a bigger whale so I'm just gonna go to sleep in like a while. Sigh.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY
YOU'RE SO OLD ALR YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO AN OLD FOLKS' HOME SOON!
Why the hell does Botanic Gardens open so early huh! 5am WTF! Siao!
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I'm fucking sick of typing anyways.
Today was a good day.
I can't stop loving my new Billabong bag!
OKAY BYE BYE, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE TIME! On second thoughts, maybe not. Look at the time now! Fucking hell!
Mood: Remorseful.
This is so kyutttttttttttttttt.
And omg I just downloaded the latest flash player. So now I can play Spot the Difference on this comp too! Omgggggggg damn happyyyyyyyy. HAHA!
...Okayyyyyy.
Anyway I'm damn thirsty now but I'm too lazy to go get a drink. Walao.
Anyway anyway, I got my iPod back! I'm not gonna die!!! But Yas took her own sweet time that bitch. I swear, every minute every second spent without my iPod with me was HELL. ): Salad only sighhhhhhhh!
Anyway anyway anyway, Harry Potter was quite disappointing, all of them looked like shit except for Emma Watson. Draco makes me wanna cry, he looks like...a horse. So depressing, he used to be so cute! WHAT HAPPENED?! Sigh.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway, I couldn't find any of those Spot-The-Difference-ish kind of books in Borders this afternoon with Jeremy! Question is, DO THEY EVEN EXIST AT ALL? AND WHY DON'T THEY SELL A7X's ALBUM HUH HUH HUH!
I know why I know why! Bcuz they're all sold out! Yay!
K lame.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, Jeremy likes Take That (and Westlife and BSB and OMG JOBROS HAHAHAHAHAHA)! FUNNY.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I can't wait to get a new phone cuz apparently everyone thinks that my phone's damn AL. Why!!! I thought it was rpetty cool at that time hahahaha. I must've been possessed. ):
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I'm very hungry but I don't wanna become a bigger whale so I'm just gonna go to sleep in like a while. Sigh.
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway,
YOU'RE SO OLD ALR YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO AN OLD FOLKS' HOME SOON!
Why the hell does Botanic Gardens open so early huh! 5am WTF! Siao!
Anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway anyway, I'm fucking sick of typing anyways.
Today was a good day.
I can't stop loving my new Billabong bag!
OKAY BYE BYE, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE TIME! On second thoughts, maybe not. Look at the time now! Fucking hell!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home