Thursday, July 30, 2009

promise me whatever happens.

Currently playing: Whatever Happens - The Pussycat Dolls
Mood: Pathetic



Happy 15 birthday Azilah! I've known you for 3 years already, only. I hope you enjoy your birthday celebration today/tmr. 8D

I've been coughing badly these days. I want to be sick. I dread going to school nowadays. I just feel so pathetic. Primary 1 - Secondary 3, still schooling. I just want to graduate and start working, like seriously.

Anywhez, my dearest lesbian partner is back from her 5 days MC. I effing miss you, Ruthraaaa. Everyone around me is getting sick, but not me. First it was Sharon, then Ruthra, then Sonia, and now, Shazlin. I want a fucking fever. I hate school, I want a fucking mc. Please let me fucking fall sick.

There's English tomorrow, yay! Group work. (Sammy Molly, Lia Bextor, Kristin Hamton and Kelvinder Kaur) Awesome awesome heheheeeeeeehahaahhuhu.
  • Farhana and Azilah came to my house after school today.
  • Played Monopoly.
  • Azilah got really lucky and kept on winning money from the Parking Lot.
  • Azilah's birthday is today.
Happy 15th birthday Azilah! I effing luvvv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz.

P/S: I'm having a terrible cough and sorethroat now, I hope I fall sick and get a extremely high fever tomorrow.

P/P/S: I have a movie date on Saturday!

P/P/P/S: I am going to dye my hair and cut my fringe to bangs on Saturday!

P/P/P/P/S: Sharon so so so owes me $10. Bitch, owe it up now! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home