My heart's pounding like a nail.
I know we ain't been seen in a minute."
Haha oh man! I love my msn icon! Wooh, the constipated look is so k00lxz! (Y) HAHAHAHAHAHA. -.- -.- -.-
Sorry, that was kinda crazy. Hm.
So anyway! School was pretty alright today I guessss. Except for that plotting the graph thing, for Bio. Fuggit, I hate Bio! Failed like ohmyfuckinggodwhatshitisthis! Oohlala! /:
Oh, and I went to Jurong Point with Ramizah after school. We did stupid things, which were funny. I like stupid things. They crack me up like a...cracky thing? :D
Not making much sense, I know.
Aha! I went to watch The House Bunny with Shawn Bifflez yesterday! WALAO, WHAT A FREAKIN' HILARIOUS SHOW! Hahahaha! Omgz, bimbo much?! Reminds me of Yasmin.
Aw shucks, did I just type that out?! I didn't mean it, I really didn't! Cross my heart! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And, I almost fell down outside Starbucks yesterday. Shawn was off no help whatsoever. Thanks alot arh! Damnit! /:
I think I'm gonna skip school this Thursday. And maybe Wednesday. Heh.
Alright, bye. My brain's getting fried. I need to go get a life. (Y)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home