Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell.




Hiiiiiiiiiiiii. I am velly welly delly tired right now. Which is weird, bcuz I've been really restless for the entire morning. It's like I had ants in my pants or something, I was getting so fed up sitting there in the classroom I was ready to tear my hair out. And now, I'm just dying to sleep. How ironic. /:



Anyways, school was surprisingly endurable today. I was pretty much dreading school yesterday night, bcuz I really can't stand the long hours of having to smack myself just to stay awake. Which is what I do during the really boring lessons. Eh, it hurts you know. Pshz!

But, the lessons weren't really that boring today I guess. Oh wait, except for d&t.


Okay, let me think. Oh right! Math was horribly unbelievably bore-the-shit-out-of-you boring too! Yessss, that's how boring it was. I was about to start smacking myself when the bell rang, thank gawd. Phew.


Alright, what else? I think there's nothing else already. Haha. And to think I said today was endurable. How contradicting. Oh well. /:



I think I need a few more days to adapt back to school life. I need to sleep earlier! And, maybe I should really start studying. Or at least start paying attention in class. Hmmm.



Susan and I are going to Jerad's wedding at Kalsa Club this Thursday. Am gonna go find my cuzzywuzzy and make her treat me lunch! (Y) You better don't let me see you laugh. I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU. Haizxzxz.


I want to go shopping.
I need more money.
I want to get a new bag.
I want to get new M.A.C stuffs.
I need new shoes, all kinds of shoes.
I want a new rubber ducky. A super loud one.
I want to get a dog.
I want exams to be over. Although they're actually still approx. 4 months away.
I need more motivation to study.
I want neon green Doc Martens boots.
I want new headphones.
I have no idea why I'm being so random suddenly.

P/S: I will upload my sister's wedding photos when I get the pics from the hilariouzx photographer. :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home