Tuesday, July 28, 2009

love dunk as for you.

Currently playing: Move Shake Drop - Pitbull
Mood: Dizzy

I have something good to say today. Something good for me, that is.
  1. I love my new mp3 player.
  2. I love my new mp3 player.
  3. I love my new mp3 player.
  4. I love my new mp3 player.
  5. I love my new mp3 player.
  6. I love my new mp3 player.
  7. I love my new mp3 player.
  8. I love my new mp3 player.
  9. I love my new mp3 player.
  10. I love my new mp3 player.
  11. I love my new mp3 player.
  12. I love my new mp3 player.
  13. I love my new mp3 player.
  14. I love my new mp3 player.
  15. I love my new mp3 player.
  16. I love my new mp3 player.
  17. I love my new mp3 player.
  18. I love my new mp3 player.
  19. I love my new mp3 player.
  20. I love my new mp3 player.
  21. I love my new mp3 player.
  22. I love my new mp3 player.
  23. I love my new mp3 player.
  24. I love my new mp3 player.
  25. I love my new mp3 player.
  26. I love my new mp3 player.
  27. I love my new mp3 player.
  28. I love my new mp3 player.
  29. I love my new mp3 player.
  30. I love my new mp3 player.
  31. I love my new mp3 player.
  32. I love my new mp3 player.
  33. I love my new mp3 player.
  34. I love my new mp3 player.
  35. I love my new mp3 player.
  36. I love my new mp3 player.
  37. I love my new mp3 player.
  38. I love my new mp3 player.
  39. I love my new mp3 player.
  40. I love my new mp3 player.
  41. I love my new mp3 player.
  42. I love my new mp3 player.
  43. I love my new mp3 player.
  44. I love my new mp3 player.
  45. I love my new mp3 player.
  46. I love my new mp3 player.
  47. I love my new mp3 player.
  48. I love my new mp3 player.
  49. I love my new mp3 player.
  50. I love my new mp3 player.
K. I'm done. I'm superbly lazy to blog today, so I'll just write in point of what I did today. Hahahahahagaga, sounds as if I'm reporting to you readers, huh?
  • Did our workpiece for D&T today. I'm really really starting to love D&T! Specially thanks to the workshops. I still hate tutorial classes, and will NEVER love them.
  • Did group work with Farhana, Shazlin, and Ambikay during EL lesson.
  • Ambikay didn't talk at all.
  • Farhana, Shazlin, and I kept on laughing.
  • Farhana has a new nickname. Sammy Molly. So does Shazlin, and I. Shazlin: Lia Bextor. Myself, Kristin Hamilton. (Hahahahaaa, the names we thought of for EL comic thing.
  • Ramizah is changing school next year.
  • I was 3/4 asleep in Chemistry lesson.
  • JP after school with Farhana.
  • Ate that student meal. Yummmmmmmylicious! Pizza and Pasta! ^_^
  • Took 243 home, happy listening to my MP3 player.
  • Saw Andrew in the bus, hahahaha hi jerk!
I'm done, toodles. I fucking love you, Akshay!

P/S: I think I'm getting less vulgar.

P/P/S: I saw Lexuan in JP today, with ZY. Lexuan, if you're reading my blog, you look so so so adorable with your new brown hair! :D:D:D

P/P/P/S: I hate Maths alot, now. Fucking gay teacher. (Not Mr Oon, I think Mr Oon is really the best Maths teacher ever)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home