Sunday, July 26, 2009

Listen up sweetie.

Currently playing: Kantoi - Zee Avi
Mood: Peckish

"We could sing our own
But what would it be without you?"


Firstly. I'd like to wish a very close friend of mine, Sambavi, Happy advanced birthday girl. You're like 15 already! Awwww, you're growing so old. Yay me, still young and fresh HAHAHAAAA. Presentssss, you'll get them on Tuesday. Love you tons! ^_^

Hi. I am tres exhausted, my eyes are so fucking dry I feel like gouging them out, and I can barely lift my hands. Which is why I'm blogging instead of say, doing work or something. Hahahahaha!

On a more serious note, life has been really tiring these few days. And it's not gonna get any better at all. My schedule's packed full for the next three weeks, as in almost every single minute, believe it or not. I feel like some kind of major business mogul mannnnn. So hectic, sigh. /:


And I desperately need to go shopping. For presents! That are not for myself! Reallyyyyy! Hahahaha, reeeeeeeeeeeally. Okay.



Anyway. School has been absolute madness, but I like it okay! Well, not really. I'm like trying to make it a point to enjoy school, hell yeah! (Y) I sound so optimistic and cheerful I make myself gag. Urgh.

Maybe I should make it a point to start liking Biology as well. But haha, that's gonna be damn near impossible! I mean like, I totally abhor Biology with a vengeance! Hahaha! But I will striveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Bcuz there's nothing I can't do! Yeah.

Haha, when I think of Biology, I think of that test, and I think of pizzas. Hilariousssssssssss. O:


I! Am! Very! Irritable! Right! Now! It's unbelievable, the number of annoying ninnymuffins these days. Gawwwwwwwwwwwd, why can't you people just leave me alone! Like honestly, they have like totally no shame whatsoever? I'm deliberately ignoring them, and yet they're still bugging me like they've got no clue! WTF MUCH!

Yes, you're not imagining things, I REALLY AM NOT IN THE LEAST BIT INTERESTED. Go fuck your cockroach! Irrrrrrrrrrrrrky! Byebye!

Tsk. Beyond irritating!


I really am like suffering a total complete communication breakdown currently?! All those dumbfucks! What the hell is your brain for! My gawwwwd, did you fail primary school or what. Urggggggggh.


I know I'm being an uber bitch right now, but honestly! Life's hectic enough, I really don't need this kind of disturbing side disractions. Tsk!



Haha, I just realised I have this tendency to be super annoying when I'm super annoyed. Hahahaha! I can't help it! So yeah! Shit! Don't push my buttons kay! /:{


I've been using lots of oxymorons unknowingly these days, plus being totally contradictory. And NO IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'VE BEEN SPEAKING LIKE A MORON. Please grow a brain sometime soon, if that's what you thought. Pshk!


OKAY ENOUGH RANTING, BEING A BITCH IS REALLY TIRING. LOVE YOU MISS YOU BYE BYE! (:


P/S. STOP TONNING LAH, SHALINI. LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING, YOU'RE BECOMING A MONSTER! O: (it's not my fault, people who don't get enough rest always end up super cranky, and it seems like they got off the wrong side of their beds everyday)

P/P/S. Harry Potter later! See you later man, Andrew! :D

P/P/P/S. Shit. I really should start on my Maths homework soon, but that's practically impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home