lipgloss and letdown.
I'm like on the phone with Cheryl now. Omgxz so long never talk alreadyyyyyyy. So I'm like trying to type really errrrrm, discreetly. No I mean quietly. Yeah, I mean like yknow how she's like. She'd totally kill me if she thinks I'm not paying attention and multitasking again. Control freak. *rollllllsssss eyessssss
Anyway if you think I'm retarded for typing this out (since like she might see it or something), newsflash: I AM NOT RETARDED K. She probably won't even see this since she just told me she's been really busy and is now having a long distance relationship with her computer.
...Just like how I'm having one with my teevee. Sigh. They just never do work out, yknow. After a while it just sort of become real boring, and you won't even think about them anymore. Like how I only watch tv when there's CSI on (and not even every episode fyi). That's why I know she prolly won't see this! Heeheeheeeeeeee!
I can't believe I just typed that. I never go "heeehee", never. Ever. Ever. Like, ever. Really. Ever. I swear. Never before. Neverrrrrrrrrr! Fuck what's wrong with me?! Yknow I used to think "heehee" sounds really gay. Still do. So I have no idea why I just typed that. I think Eugenia's rubbing off on me. I THINK I'M BECOMING SPASTIC LIKE HER OMG OMG OMG.
Heh. Just. Kid. Ding. Yo. (:
Anyway I think people who come up with their own inventive and somewhat creative ways of going haha are plain stupid. I swear. Like what's with all the "harkhark" "hurhur" "hawhaw" or whatever crap huh. Hawhaw reminds me of donkeys btw. Yknow, like heehaw? -.-
But people who go hahahehegagaho are totally cool. Like the height of coolness and all. Yeah. (Y)
There's this flying thing near my window now. I am so gonna freak out if it flies towards me. I'm gonna run around with my bedroom slippers in the air screaming my head off. I am gonna scream til Cheryl goes deaf (turn a deaf ear hahaha! OI DON'T LAUGH HOR. NOT FUNNY K). I'm gonna to...
Right. Anyway the window's closed fyi. Haha!
Oh and I just suddenly thought of what Sharon said just now. Hahaha marco polo hahahahahaha spazzzzzzzzzzzz omg.
Yknow how much I love talking to myself. HAHAHA!
Uh oh, busted.
Anywehzzz. This really pissed me off. Look at this:

Click for a bigger view. Look at the I.P address.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home