Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm so 2008, you're so 2000 and late.



I so don't believe that Michael Jackson got murdered.

Anywhaz. Even if he did, Janet Jackson should be the one telling it to the reporters. I mean she's closer to MJ. And everyone knows that right!

I don't buhlieve that shit at all.

Moving on, school was uberbly fun today! No boring lessons, awesome! Mrs Raj didn't come today, so there was this Indian teacher who took over her. Still had work to do though. Sat with some nerds, got answers from them.

After MT was SS, we were doing MJ songs. There's 3 songs. Billie Jean, Childhood (an uberbly sad song) and lastly, Scream.

Mr Lim showed us the MV of those 3 songs. I quite liked the MV of Billie Jean and Scream. I didn't like the MV of Childhood at all, but I loved the song. The lyrics were so sad. I seriouzly hate this bunch of girls, whom seriouzly irritate me during Literature/SS lessons.

You know who you are. And it's not only me who hates em', I've friends who also hates them. Errr, yeahz. Short post for today, too tired to even blog now.

I've been noticing something about me. I've changed. I'm no longer hating her. I like her. She's the only one who knows how it feels to lose a true friend.

FYIIIIIIIIII. I AIN'T A LESBIAN LULZ. And that "her" is my cousin. So you guys should know her too. ^_^

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090712/ap_en_ot/eu_britain_michael_jackson_5.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home