I'm not street but I do what I gotta do.
Currently playing: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Mood: Sick
Success in Ruthra passing her fever to me. 38.2 degrees now.
Anyway.
Well, the other day I kind of found my diary. Yknow, the really old one I used to write in all the timeeeee like some idiot. Okay, of course you don't know. Unless you're like my close friend. So yeah. I found it, and I think I just might wanna burn it.
I mean like, everything inside is just so... Idk. Alot of happy times, followed by depressing moments, then again and again and again.
And wow, did I mention it usually revolves one person? (Okay plus me, so it's like two people actually. But yeah, you get my drift.)
So, I read the entire thing back to back. And I have to say the experience was quite...thought-provoking. Yeah. It made me think alot about stuffs.
P/S. If you're seeing this, did you realise how stupid we were? It's quite hilarious right. We were like willingly subjecting ourselves to such torture and stuffs, when it was all so...redundant. (You know who you are.) Commitment-phobe?
......Right. Young, stupid and naive, more like.
The photos didn't help either. Why the fuck did I even think of pasting them inside that time, anyway? I feel like a retard. Tsk!
But yeah, that's it. I'm being pretty random right now, but I just needed to get this off my chest or something. Yup.
FYI, I'm not saying all this right now cuz I miss _______ okay. K maybe I do, but it's more like the times we had yknow. Don't think too much!
So actually, on second thought (more like third and forth and fifth actually), I might not want to burn it just yet. Cuz from time to time, I can read the past entries, smile like a fucking idiot at all those retarded stuffs we did, and just ignore the bad parts. See only the good stuffs. Like the advertisement. Hahaha k lame!
Okay that's all. I'm gonna go catch some sleep now. Walking zombies are not cool. (N)
Oh yah. JENSEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP! This thursday you die! Nevermind that you're so much bigger than me, I'll find a way! Brother! I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS HAHAHA!
Hahahahaha so fierce right! Plus the engrish sho powderful sia! O:
Mood: Sick
Success in Ruthra passing her fever to me. 38.2 degrees now.
Anyway.
Well, the other day I kind of found my diary. Yknow, the really old one I used to write in all the timeeeee like some idiot. Okay, of course you don't know. Unless you're like my close friend. So yeah. I found it, and I think I just might wanna burn it.
I mean like, everything inside is just so... Idk. Alot of happy times, followed by depressing moments, then again and again and again.
And wow, did I mention it usually revolves one person? (Okay plus me, so it's like two people actually. But yeah, you get my drift.)
So, I read the entire thing back to back. And I have to say the experience was quite...thought-provoking. Yeah. It made me think alot about stuffs.
P/S. If you're seeing this, did you realise how stupid we were? It's quite hilarious right. We were like willingly subjecting ourselves to such torture and stuffs, when it was all so...redundant. (You know who you are.) Commitment-phobe?
......Right. Young, stupid and naive, more like.
The photos didn't help either. Why the fuck did I even think of pasting them inside that time, anyway? I feel like a retard. Tsk!
But yeah, that's it. I'm being pretty random right now, but I just needed to get this off my chest or something. Yup.
FYI, I'm not saying all this right now cuz I miss _______ okay. K maybe I do, but it's more like the times we had yknow. Don't think too much!
So actually, on second thought (more like third and forth and fifth actually), I might not want to burn it just yet. Cuz from time to time, I can read the past entries, smile like a fucking idiot at all those retarded stuffs we did, and just ignore the bad parts. See only the good stuffs. Like the advertisement. Hahaha k lame!
Okay that's all. I'm gonna go catch some sleep now. Walking zombies are not cool. (N)
Oh yah. JENSEN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP! This thursday you die! Nevermind that you're so much bigger than me, I'll find a way! Brother! I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS HAHAHA!
Hahahahaha so fierce right! Plus the engrish sho powderful sia! O:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home