You came, then you went off without a goodbye.
I just watched Confessions Of A Shopaholic, and I must say, it's a great movie to watch. I won't be blogging much nowadays.
Again, I've been tagged with a quiz by Ishwarya.
1) So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
› Um, duh?
2) Have you thought about an ex today?
› No.
3) Do you consider yourself lucky?
› Not really.
4) Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
› My marsi, Rano.
5) Why did you last cry?
› Because I didn't get what I want, hahahaha.
6) Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
› Yeah, at my old time pictures with my daddy.
7) Do you believe in karma?
› Yes!
8) Are you okay with the life you live in?
› Yeah, it's peaceful I guess.
9) Last person you told a secret to?
› Kristin.
10) How many true friends do you have?
› 1.
11) Can you walk into a room full of strangers and maintain your confidence?
› Nupe, Imma shy person.
12) Do small children like you?
› No, because I hate them too.
13) Do you give up easily?
› If you're talking about exams and school stuffs, then yeah.
14) Where do you go when you want to be alone?
› My.. Room?
15) If you could go back one month and change something, would you?
› Yes, I'd definitely change my attitude.
16) Your ex runs into you and hugs you, what do you do?
› Rip his dick.
17) Are you a jealous person?
› Not so.
18) Would you ever consider adoption?
› I'm not even married.
19) Do you like Redbull?
› Yes yes yes, I love it! It's so addictive.
20) Think back 5 months ago, were you single?
› No.
21) Is it easy to make you smile?
› Yes, just a joke would do.
22) Do you have a bad habit?
› I like to..... Go guess it yourself.
23) Where do you wish you were?
› Paris? London? New York?
24) Would you date someone taller then you?
› Yes. If he's shorter, it's a straight no.
25) Did anything annoy you today?
› Jascintha.
26) When is your birthday?
› 10th October. (10/10)
27) What are you looking for in the next 2 weeks?
› Chalet with Rach and Kristin.
28) Do you think you could last in a relationship for 6 months?
› Yes.
29) What time did you wake up this morning, why?
› 3.10 PM, I slept 4.30 AM yesterday.
30) Have you ever been kissed on the neck?
› Yes.
31) If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
› Susan's home.
32) Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
› No.
33) Does it bother you when people get drunk?
› No.
34) Is there anyone that will text you and you smile instantly?
› Rach, Kristin, Jas.
35) Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
› No.
36) Are you mad at someone right now?
› Nope.
37) How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
› Maybe 1/4 of the time.
38) Full blood or half-blood brother?
› Fuck, obviously full.
39) Think anyone is missing you right now?
› I know one. Susan!
40) Will tomorrow be a good day?
› Yes, Kris always makes my day perfect, RIGHT KRIS?
41) Do you like hugs and kisses?
› I love everything.
42) What's on your bed?
› A.. Tazmanian devil bear, and some other weird stuffs.
43) Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
› I hugged Susan Mia!
44) Yesterday?
› None.
45) Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
› Kristin.
46) Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
› Nope.
47) Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
› If the air-con is on, then no. I'll keep sneezing.
48) Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
› Yes.
49) Know how to cook?
› No, I hate cooking. Cause I always get burnt, walao. :(
50) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
› Beaches, much more romantic!
51) Who knows a secret about you?
› Susan, Kris, Jer.
52) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
› Hahaha, the J bitch.
53) Do you believe that things last forever?
› No.
54) Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
› Yes, Drake.
55) Tag 5 of your friends to do this quiz.
› Anyone.
Again, I've been tagged with a quiz by Ishwarya.
1) So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
› Um, duh?
2) Have you thought about an ex today?
› No.
3) Do you consider yourself lucky?
› Not really.
4) Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
› My marsi, Rano.
5) Why did you last cry?
› Because I didn't get what I want, hahahaha.
6) Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
› Yeah, at my old time pictures with my daddy.
7) Do you believe in karma?
› Yes!
8) Are you okay with the life you live in?
› Yeah, it's peaceful I guess.
9) Last person you told a secret to?
› Kristin.
10) How many true friends do you have?
› 1.
11) Can you walk into a room full of strangers and maintain your confidence?
› Nupe, Imma shy person.
12) Do small children like you?
› No, because I hate them too.
13) Do you give up easily?
› If you're talking about exams and school stuffs, then yeah.
14) Where do you go when you want to be alone?
› My.. Room?
15) If you could go back one month and change something, would you?
› Yes, I'd definitely change my attitude.
16) Your ex runs into you and hugs you, what do you do?
› Rip his dick.
17) Are you a jealous person?
› Not so.
18) Would you ever consider adoption?
› I'm not even married.
19) Do you like Redbull?
› Yes yes yes, I love it! It's so addictive.
20) Think back 5 months ago, were you single?
› No.
21) Is it easy to make you smile?
› Yes, just a joke would do.
22) Do you have a bad habit?
› I like to..... Go guess it yourself.
23) Where do you wish you were?
› Paris? London? New York?
24) Would you date someone taller then you?
› Yes. If he's shorter, it's a straight no.
25) Did anything annoy you today?
› Jascintha.
26) When is your birthday?
› 10th October. (10/10)
27) What are you looking for in the next 2 weeks?
› Chalet with Rach and Kristin.
28) Do you think you could last in a relationship for 6 months?
› Yes.
29) What time did you wake up this morning, why?
› 3.10 PM, I slept 4.30 AM yesterday.
30) Have you ever been kissed on the neck?
› Yes.
31) If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
› Susan's home.
32) Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
› No.
33) Does it bother you when people get drunk?
› No.
34) Is there anyone that will text you and you smile instantly?
› Rach, Kristin, Jas.
35) Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
› No.
36) Are you mad at someone right now?
› Nope.
37) How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
› Maybe 1/4 of the time.
38) Full blood or half-blood brother?
› Fuck, obviously full.
39) Think anyone is missing you right now?
› I know one. Susan!
40) Will tomorrow be a good day?
› Yes, Kris always makes my day perfect, RIGHT KRIS?
41) Do you like hugs and kisses?
› I love everything.
42) What's on your bed?
› A.. Tazmanian devil bear, and some other weird stuffs.
43) Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
› I hugged Susan Mia!
44) Yesterday?
› None.
45) Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
› Kristin.
46) Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
› Nope.
47) Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
› If the air-con is on, then no. I'll keep sneezing.
48) Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
› Yes.
49) Know how to cook?
› No, I hate cooking. Cause I always get burnt, walao. :(
50) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
› Beaches, much more romantic!
51) Who knows a secret about you?
› Susan, Kris, Jer.
52) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
› Hahaha, the J bitch.
53) Do you believe that things last forever?
› No.
54) Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
› Yes, Drake.
55) Tag 5 of your friends to do this quiz.
› Anyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home