I thought we were much stronger.


Fucking hot, right?
Currently hooked to this song.
Went to Arab street after Starbucks with Jenny today, hahahaha. Eating pratas makes me so happy I practically fly up to cloud nine! The happiness is so intense it lifts me, exalting me! Okay wtf I think I still can't get over the writing-essay mood. English homework (essay), fuckaduck much :\
But srzly, I love pratas! (L) Butbutbut I abhor the feeling I get after consuming like two in one go. Depressing much! The guilt is simply overwhelming. It literally consumes me, making it hard for me to breathe! So much so that I'll swear I won't eat pratas for like a month. But the very next day my resolve will be broken. Sigh!
Determination, Shalini Scherzinger! Determination! (Y)
Sigh. I'm really in love with Nicole Scherzinger. I regretted not going to the airport to see pcd. Fuck fuck fuck fuckzzz. Why didn't I go?!

ANYWAYZZZZZZZ. It's 10th June already! 14th is reaching you know you know! What a special day right. (: LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA, IS IS IS COMING TO SINGAPORE. I want to go, anyone want to follow me? Buttttt Alfie said that she suck at singing in real life? I don't know but I still want to go.
I'm yawning like mad right now. Tsk. Oh! And I was thinking of getting like an iPhone. Or maybe an iPod touch. The apps are tres interesting! Buttttttttttt. I can't decide!
Plus, there's this nagging little voice at the back of my head, questioning me. Should I even be getting another Apple product? When like I have this really really bad karma with them?! (It takes me approx. a month to destroy any of them, and they're all not done on purpose)
Oh, and my iPod's acting crazy these days again. So annoying. See what I mean? Apple. Pshk.
My camera has been practically rotting these past few days. No photos, hahahagagagahaha! Beezee people don't have time for that you know. Gaga! I like Lady Gaga! Hahahahaha.
LADY GAGA'S COMING TO SINGAPORE! I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's like on the Sharon's birthday you know! It must be fate! But, (and that's a very big BUT) let's see if anyone wants to accompany me first kay! My stupid cuzzywuzzy didn't reply me, walao. And just so you know, Sharon lovesssss Lady Gaga like how much I love Nicole Scherzingerrrr!
Oh yeah. Earlier this evening, I was in the mall and I sneezed cuz it was too cold. And this idiot guy totally moved like 10 feet away from me. I swear I'm not exaggerating! I think he thinks I have Influenza A (H1N1) is it! Wtf much! -.-
I AM CRAVING FOR BEN&JERRY's AND GRANOLA! FUCKIT, BYEBYE!
But srzly, I love pratas! (L) Butbutbut I abhor the feeling I get after consuming like two in one go. Depressing much! The guilt is simply overwhelming. It literally consumes me, making it hard for me to breathe! So much so that I'll swear I won't eat pratas for like a month. But the very next day my resolve will be broken. Sigh!
Determination, Shalini Scherzinger! Determination! (Y)
Sigh. I'm really in love with Nicole Scherzinger. I regretted not going to the airport to see pcd. Fuck fuck fuck fuckzzz. Why didn't I go?!
ANYWAYZZZZZZZ. It's 10th June already! 14th is reaching you know you know! What a special day right. (: LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA, IS IS IS COMING TO SINGAPORE. I want to go, anyone want to follow me? Buttttt Alfie said that she suck at singing in real life? I don't know but I still want to go.
I'm yawning like mad right now. Tsk. Oh! And I was thinking of getting like an iPhone. Or maybe an iPod touch. The apps are tres interesting! Buttttttttttt. I can't decide!
Plus, there's this nagging little voice at the back of my head, questioning me. Should I even be getting another Apple product? When like I have this really really bad karma with them?! (It takes me approx. a month to destroy any of them, and they're all not done on purpose)
Oh, and my iPod's acting crazy these days again. So annoying. See what I mean? Apple. Pshk.
My camera has been practically rotting these past few days. No photos, hahahagagagahaha! Beezee people don't have time for that you know. Gaga! I like Lady Gaga! Hahahahaha.
LADY GAGA'S COMING TO SINGAPORE! I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's like on the Sharon's birthday you know! It must be fate! But, (and that's a very big BUT) let's see if anyone wants to accompany me first kay! My stupid cuzzywuzzy didn't reply me, walao. And just so you know, Sharon lovesssss Lady Gaga like how much I love Nicole Scherzingerrrr!
Oh yeah. Earlier this evening, I was in the mall and I sneezed cuz it was too cold. And this idiot guy totally moved like 10 feet away from me. I swear I'm not exaggerating! I think he thinks I have Influenza A (H1N1) is it! Wtf much! -.-
I AM CRAVING FOR BEN&JERRY's AND GRANOLA! FUCKIT, BYEBYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home