Tuesday, May 5, 2009

They look so good together.


SS paper was a disaster. English was easy. I wrote about the time where I had to choose between my family and my friends. I love my Plurk buddies!

Azilah, Farhana, Ficar, Shazlin, and Priya.
(Names are NOT in order)

Mmm okayyyyy. I was listening to Candy Shop by 50 cent. Was doing some literature stuffs with it. I was cracking my brain my figuring out what the real meanings of the song were. Then I finally got it. I already knew it was a very dirtyyyyy song.

Ok. Random lah. I love Plurk alot mannnn. Today came home around 3+, went straight to Plurk.com, then saw some my Plurk buddies online, chatted with them. We were so hilarious.
Something cool Azilah helped me to make. My Spanish name! Hahaha. My Spanish name is.... Leandra Perez. I luv the Leandra part.

Luuuuuuuvz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home