The sheer outrage!
Hiiiiiiiii, I just watched 13B the horrow show again. Thing is, they totally copied a Tamil movie. So it's like, where's all the funnnnnnnn baby! Pshk! Disappointing!
Highbloodpressurehighbloodpressurehighbloodpressurehighbloodpressure. Gah!
But anyway, I only passed ONE subject this time. I know, fuckaduck much. All 3NA failed D&T, the paper was a whore!
Andrew left for Aussie today! 5 days before he gets back, daaaaaaaaaamn. I'll try to notice okay. HAHAHAHA JKJKJK! COME BACK SOON ANDREW, BUT REMEMBER TO BRING BACK PRESENTS OKAY. HAHAHAHAHAHA! (Y)
I almost died yesterday! Remember the run yesterday? Trust me, don't ever attempt running if you're still having a freakin' bad flu. You'll just end up almost dying OR simply dead. Either way, it still sucks. Fuckaduck much.
But it was stupid of me to even run in the first place right. Tsk! I'll never do it again, near death experience! /:
The monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey thought't was all in fun,
Pop! goes the weasel.
A penny for a spool of thread,
A penny for a needle.
That's the way the money goes,
Pop! goes the weasel!"
JUDY THIS IS FOR YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
P/S. SEE, JENNY?! I TOLD YOU THIS KIND OF SHIT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU CONTINUE DOING WHAT YOU DO! BUT DID YOU GIVE A SHIT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OF COURSE NOT. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. DON'T EVER TRUST A PUG-FACED BITCH, I TELL YOU! SHE LOOKS WORSE THAN ROADKILL LAH, WTF. WAKE UP PLEASE, BESTFRIEND!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home