O bale bale, soniye!
I am obsessed with Shah Rukh Khan, all my friends are saying that to me. Okayyy maybe I am. I don't know, I just love him. I've been loving him ever since young. And I even got a picture with him okay. No I'm not joking. He was in Singapore on 11 October 2008, at the Indoor Stadium. Tickets were just $15.Um ok. Enough about my husband. Woke up at 6.30 AM today, cuz of a very bad nightmare. I've been having this nightmare for 2 times already. It's a very very scary one. Ok yes. Immediately when I woke up, messaged Azi baby. To ask if the swimming plan was still going on. She said yes, so I went to bath. Then she told me that Farhana isn't replying her. After I bathed, Azi baby messaged me saying that Farhana replied already, and that she overslept. So I went like: "Okayyyyy, so what now?". At 8.10 AM, left house to meet Azi baby at the 243 bus stop.
Was just in time. Saw Azi baby at the traffic light there. Walked to the stadium with her, then we saw Farhana. So we went off to change, then went straight to swim. Swam till 10.30, then we went off to Pioneer Mall to get our food. After getting our food, we went straight to my house. Watched Main Hoon Naa first, but then I got bored, so I insisted on watching Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi instead. I luvvvvv Shah Rukh Khan in that movie especially! The movie's hilarious, and the Heroine was also very good-looking. I can't remember what's her name though.
Then Farhana had to go off to Jurong Point, so sent her off, then Azi baby and I watched the rest of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Movie finished, and we watched another movie. This time, an English movie. White chicks. Haha, hilarious movie! We were laughing our asses off so badly.
Had fun today. I won't be going to school tmr. Especially when there's PE, it's a double no. I'll be re-taking that fucking 2.4 Napfa test again. Can't Mr Pang just fail me straight? I fucking don't understand what the fuck is Napfa test for. We could just be healthy by playing other games like Badminton, etc. Right? -_-
Tmr going out with Sam and Santhia babesss. Awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home