Journy to PCD concert - Day 1.

I had fun today with my babes. Left home @ 1.15 PM, came home around 9 PM. Met Sam and San at Pioneer Mrt Station. Went to top up my EZ-link card. Then trained to Outram Park, then to Harbour front. And finally we've reached Vivo. Had a really hard time finding for that stupid Sistic counter. We had to walk rounds and roundssss. I think I lost 2 pounds just by walking that few rounds. Ok, so we finally found the Sistic counter. Went to buy our tickets. After buying tickets, went off straight to go eat our lunch. We ate jiggin (chicken) rice. I ate some noodle thingy. Ok, we were soooo indulged in chatting, that we totally forgot to pay the bill. So we just left. Then San left her earpiece at there. So one of the worker/manager there ran and gave her her earpiece.
Ok. As we were walking... The guy came again. "Excuse me, earlier on when you finished eating, did you pay the bill?". I was looooooling when I heard that we actually didn't pay. I mean it's ok for just one person to forget, but not all three of us?! Ok so yep. We paid the bill. Then. San and I wanted to get our hair extensions at Vivo. So we went round and round again, finding for Team Salon. We couldn't find Team Salon, so we asked people. Then we walked round again.
Finally. Team Salon. Went in the shop, which was a veryyyyy high class place. Sam and I knew the price was gna be expensive. Asked the price, and then they said $12.90 PER strand. I was like: "Uh ok... Babes let's leave.", after that we saw Jean Yep, or whatever name it is. Asked there, and it was $10.90 PER strand. Too expensive. So we decided to instead just do hair extensions at central. But before going there, we decided to camwhore! Went to the garden there, and then I saw Wei Jun. He totally changed. Alot. So yes, we camwhored. And then we decided to show off our Pussy Cat Dolls concert ticket! So here....
So yep. I'll be getting my hair extensions tomorrow, along with San. Had a great time today! Love you guyssss. And I got sunburnt very badly thanks to yesterday's swimming. Fuck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home