Monday, May 4, 2009

Hush, little girl.


Hahahaha. Gaytri, or whatever Gay-shit-your-name-is. Look at this. Diran and I, together. Accept that fact. Stop bitching about me to Bavani.

C'mon, lil sec 1 Express kiddo. Wake up.

Anyway. On a side note, I love Priya. Becuz' she's helping me with my SS. I know, fuck SS. I'm so gonna fail SS. I'm not even bothered about SS. I just want to pass. I don't mind getting a 50 for SS.

Subjects I'm going to fail for sure: SS, Chemistry, and Mother Tongue. Eh, screw Tamil lah. It's like Egypt words with no meanings at all. I seriouzly don't know how Tamil students speak/write Tamil so well. Ok. Enough about exams. Tomorrow's English and SS. Good luck to all PSS students.

Heads up, first period was Tamil. Mrs Raj Kamachi didn't come. So we could do our free things. Butttt. I was too busy copying SS from Bavani. And Ruthra kept asking me to lend her the SS so even she could copy SS. 3/4 my SS class didn't do the E-learning homework. That's why we all came to school to copy SS.

Next, Maths. Maths was okay. Ramizah sat beside me. We were paying very close attention in class. Becuz' exams are fucking near (tomorrow). Nextttt. Combine Humanities! My favouriteeee. Okay, we were supposed to revise for our SS. But then Ruthra and I were too busy talking bout that bitch, Gaytri. Bio, was after recess. Bio was fun today. Yasmin and I kept on chatting about hair extensions, guys, punjabi people, etc. It was realllllly fun gossiping about Gaytri to Yasmin.

Haha, literally. School was fun today. Except for Chemistry lesson. Didn't bring my revision worksheet, so had to copy down the answers in fullscape paper.

After school, went to Pioneer Mall with Ruthra, Kasturi, and Suha. Then when we went to Mac', we saw some bitches. Like Nisha, and her very-ugly-looking-bitch friend. I don't know what's her name. But she's reallllly ugly. Yep. That's all.

Had fun today. *hugs*

Baby, thank you for everything you've done.
Roses, letters, thank you.

I'll keep loving you even if anyone comes in our way.
Today's 4th May, also the day where we met, and knew each other.

Happy 6th Month Anniversary, hubby. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home