Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tu kutta hoi.

(I look as if I got pimples here, but I don't)


It's all just a dope person imposing as Noi. I'm sorry to Noi and Ficar. Anywayyyy. As I promised. I'll be blogging about visit to Sonia's house and my meet up with kristin.

Went to Sonia's house for some prayer ceremony. My sis actually thought that Sonia's my bestfriend. Becuz' we were realllly close on that day. Sonia told me many things, about Sufyan. I was literally shocked, to hear whatever she told me. They're couples yet she's bitching about him to me? I don't know, Susan said maybe it was a trap or what.

But I doubt Sonia would do that to me. I mean, we used to be bestfriends, right? To tell you the truth people, I wish I could rewind to my Primary six days. I miss having fun with Sonia. I miss all the secrets we shared together. And lastly, I miss you. Why did you have to change? Okayyyyy. I know you didn't change much but, c'mon. You know how much I hate Sufyan. I'd do anything to get rid of him. Anything I say. Excluding murder or arson, lah duh. Moving on, ummmmmm.

Meetup with Kristin. We had tonsssssss of fun. Kristin got her D2000 already, her dad bought it for her. Everyone's getting their own dslr and I still have to borrow it from Kris. Mom says she's gna buy it for me next month, but I doubt she would. Sister's wedding day getting nearer and nearer. To those who want to come to my sister's wedding, please message me @ 92270579, with your name. I won't reply to messages without names. Anyhoooooow. Met kris @ Jurong Point Starbucks, then we went off to Vivo to do some shopping. I bought a black dress, with Silver patterns. It was not too costly though, it was just like $19?

Ok so yep. After tons of shopping, final results:

  • I bought two new shoes, a white and a red one.
  • 3 tops.
  • 2 dresses.
  • 4 "shorts".
  • Pants. (I haven't bought any in years)
Yes. So as promised, I updated already! Anddddddd. More hyper stufffz. Going to Vivo with Sam and Santhia to buy tickets to the Pussy Cat Dolls concert! And since I still need clothes to wear on PCD's concert, I'll be going shopping with them next Friday, anddddddddd. I'll be getting a new hair-do. I thought of dying my hair, but unfortunately. Santhia told me to not dye my hair cuz it might make my hair frizzy and dry, so I didn't want to damage my newly-rebonded-hair.

And lastly. Exams are overrrrrrrrrrr. The word 'freedom' now rings in my wonderful head. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home