Friday, May 1, 2009

Be my hero, and I'll be your Heroine.






Hi. I'm back. Lulz. I know, I said I was going on a HIATUS. But no. I changed my mind. Becuz I knew SOME people would whine so much if I didn't update just for a day. So yeah, pretty much of them I'm updating now. K. Nothing much yesterday.

Went to mom's friend's wedding today. Kishore (my couzin) was there. So we were just chatting through out the whole ceremony. The food there, sucked. Sucked, yes. I know, it's Sikh food. But it totallllly sucked. The tandoori chicken wasn't nice at all. Mom got me so much of dishes till I had so many left overs. Literally, I was embarrassed. Becuz' I knew I couldn't eat so much yet my mom gave me soooooo much of dishes. I kept asking my mom to take the plate away. Then she's like: "Just wait for the waitress to come, lah."................ After 5 mins.......... The waitress came. Okayyy. Just gave her the plate.

I was planning to take a photo with Kishore, but then the lights went off. Then came the disco lights. So I tried to take one shot. But failed, lulz.

Eh. I can't wait to go 18. Clubbing, haha. Planning to highlight/dye my hair during this June holiday. And fuck. I want to go work.
I need $ urgent. I can't keep depending on my mom. She keeps asking me to wait, whenever I need $.

I hate this, seriouzly. No money. No shopping. No nothing.
I want my life.

Going out with Eshwary bestfriend tomorrow. Ciao.

I'll keep loving you till the insane voices comes.
I know everything you did was just for me.
You didn't have the courage to speak.

Things changed, you didn't.
Deep down, I hope you really understand me.
I've known you ever since primary 3.

God knows, we might be the next Romeo and Juliet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home