My pride comes first.

THIS WAS THE OLD ME. AND THIS WAS FUCKING CANDID LAH, PLEASE.
Anehwayyyz. That picture was on 10 October 2008. If you know me well enough, you'd know what date is that. I still can't forget that day. We were having our art examinations. Then suddenly Mdm/Ms Prema (I don't really know her name lulllz), wished me Happy Birthday. She even shooooooook my handdddddsssssssss. Like ohmegawzzzzzz. She's the first teacher who ever wished me till like this, lorrrr. And just so you know, she's my 2009 mother tongue teacher. And also the best mother tongue teacher everrrrrr. Like REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYY.
Anywayyyyyyys. Today was a.... Super-fucked-up-day. First period itself was Maths. Yes, I know. IN THE MORNING, MATHS. I didn't understand a shit today. I was too lethargic. Chemistry was next. The world's-most-boring-subject. MF was up next, MF was fun. Hehe. But wtffffz. We went to the courdyard. Then I think the bee REALLLLLY loved Azilah, so it went on Azi baby's uniform. Then we scram: "AHHHHHHHHH." I was like the loudest, lullllz. Yeah I scram this: "WTF LAHHHHHH." LULZ, to me it was hilarious. Becuz our group (me, Ramizah, Fatin, and Azilah) were like the "main" topic lolol.
Everyone says I look better with my clipped up fringeeeee. Hawtttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzz. 8D Went to Eshwary's house after school today. Did Literature notes there, and now I'm home. K, that's all for today.
Toodlezzzzz. 8D (^^)
P/S: I hate insects, I swear lololollllllllz.
P/S/S: I'm hungry.
P/S/S/S: Sonia is my cousin. The one from our school.
Anehwayyyz. That picture was on 10 October 2008. If you know me well enough, you'd know what date is that. I still can't forget that day. We were having our art examinations. Then suddenly Mdm/Ms Prema (I don't really know her name lulllz), wished me Happy Birthday. She even shooooooook my handdddddsssssssss. Like ohmegawzzzzzz. She's the first teacher who ever wished me till like this, lorrrr. And just so you know, she's my 2009 mother tongue teacher. And also the best mother tongue teacher everrrrrr. Like REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYY.
Anywayyyyyyys. Today was a.... Super-fucked-up-day. First period itself was Maths. Yes, I know. IN THE MORNING, MATHS. I didn't understand a shit today. I was too lethargic. Chemistry was next. The world's-most-boring-subject. MF was up next, MF was fun. Hehe. But wtffffz. We went to the courdyard. Then I think the bee REALLLLLY loved Azilah, so it went on Azi baby's uniform. Then we scram: "AHHHHHHHHH." I was like the loudest, lullllz. Yeah I scram this: "WTF LAHHHHHH." LULZ, to me it was hilarious. Becuz our group (me, Ramizah, Fatin, and Azilah) were like the "main" topic lolol.
Everyone says I look better with my clipped up fringeeeee. Hawtttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzz. 8D Went to Eshwary's house after school today. Did Literature notes there, and now I'm home. K, that's all for today.
Toodlezzzzz. 8D (^^)
P/S: I hate insects, I swear lololollllllllz.
P/S/S: I'm hungry.
P/S/S/S: Sonia is my cousin. The one from our school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home