Monday, April 20, 2009

Sometimes I get miserable easily.

I want to meet you soon, diran scandal.

Anyways, school was so-so today. Everyone was moody, I guess. Waited for Eshwary, as her class and my class got detained by Mr Subash, cuz of too many absentees, as usual. Then I saw Farhana, my love (lmaoz). She was waiting for Shazlin, she asked Eshwary and I to stay with her, so we did. YOU SEE, FARHANA. WE'RE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. SO YOU'D BETTER TREAT ME WITH RESPECT, HAHAHAAAAAAAAA. :D I want hair extensions, fuckkkkkkzzz. 8D



I don't know, but I really want hair extensions! Eshwary told me it wasn't good to have one, becuz' when you want to take out the extension, you'll have to pull/cut it out, like fuckz k. I don't want to have a "bald" patch at the top of my hairrr. Anehwayzzzz. Eshwary and I are gna have highlights and a new hairstyle on May! I'm going to do red and brown, while she's gna do pink and blonde I guess. Oh yessssssz. I'm doggone tired right now. So tired I could just crash any minute. :\



I am going out with him later. Fuck yessssssss. I spontaneously agreed to accompany my cuzzywuzzy out immediately after school today, but I was so doggone tired that I cancelled. So I'm going to accompany my cuzzywuzzy like anytime soon. We're going to eat at Swensens.



Like fuckkkkkkkkkkz. I'm so broke right now, I wish I could just draw a $100 note in my sketchbook and then it magically pops out, hahaha. I know, it'll never happen. But seriouzlyyyy, have you wondered if it'd seriously happen? Ok, moving on...... Jenny bought a new dslr. Shiiiiiit. Why is everyone starting to have a dslr while I'm still using my stupid 8.5 megapixel camera? DOPE SHIT. Met Jenny for like 15 minutes earlier on. She was so eggcited bout her new dslr that she kept taking photos of me and ______ and all.

And, I think I'm getting better already! Yay! (As in, the flu.) Yeah.


Okay bye, I'm super tired already. Peace out! v(-.-)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home