Operation overdrive.

HI, HELLO, NAMASTE. (subliminal message, hehehehe)
Yesterday would have been a fucktastickly awesome day if it weren't for ________! ): Nevertheless, I'm still a-okay! And, Hafiz is dope. After hearing me keep saying "Go bang wall", he said it too, only thing is that, he said, "Go bang head." so everytime it's like,
"Go bang head ah."
"Shalini? Go bang head."
"Go bang head lah, Shalini."
Even after countless times I told him it's bang wall, he still continues with bang head. HA HA. Funny dope shitz.
I predict today will be a sucky day. Already I couldn't find my pencil case and pink headband so I had to leave home without it and on the way to meeting Jude in the train, I discovered that I left my handphone earpiece at home. Brillllliant. Just great. Machiam pro.
Bye.
I just wish that something can make me feel better now. ):
Yesterday would have been a fucktastickly awesome day if it weren't for ________! ): Nevertheless, I'm still a-okay! And, Hafiz is dope. After hearing me keep saying "Go bang wall", he said it too, only thing is that, he said, "Go bang head." so everytime it's like,
"Go bang head ah."
"Shalini? Go bang head."
"Go bang head lah, Shalini."
Even after countless times I told him it's bang wall, he still continues with bang head. HA HA. Funny dope shitz.
I predict today will be a sucky day. Already I couldn't find my pencil case and pink headband so I had to leave home without it and on the way to meeting Jude in the train, I discovered that I left my handphone earpiece at home. Brillllliant. Just great. Machiam pro.
Bye.
I just wish that something can make me feel better now. ):
(ahemcoughshahemsneezesachoooo!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home