Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mind-blank.

I don't care what you nerds say.
I love my hair, and that's final.

Tell me, why I should give a shit to you assholes?


I am such a klutz. First of all, I tripped on an escalator going upwards as I was in a hurry. If that wasn't bad enough, the edges of the escalator's step scratched my knee. Pain, you know.

Then, I had to accidentally bumped into a hee-uge board and kicked it, like I had big Ronald Macdonald's feet or something.

Then, I knocked into a chair in Banquet. All this occuring, within an hour. WAH LAO!

But eh ehhhh, as what I told Hel, this must mean that my Vin Diesel is close, somewhere out there. Only thing is, he's doing a pretttty bad job at keeping me safe. HAHAHAHAH!

Sighs. Well atleast I saw a cute guy today.

P/S: I luv chatting with Farhana. Muah, hahahaaaaaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home