Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do it when I ask you to.

Like omgwtfbbqzzzzz. I'm home, like finally. I stayed back in school, to do some D&T shit. We had to build a 10 cm long height, and a 30 cm long width. All I could say was, fuck. It wasn't easy. Here comes the toughest part..... Getting a water bottle, filled with 1 Litre in it, and balancing at the top of our structure (bridge). It was so tiring. So irritating. Becuz' no matter how hard Azilah and I tried, her structure kept dropping, especially the bottom part.

Mine was done, becuz' Hazrul and I managed to build a letter N shape below, so it'd support the water bottle. Tomorrow's the testing, hope it'll be stable.

And fuckkkkkkkkkkkkz. I want to play that god damn piano! Azi baby (Azilah) taught me how to play "If I were A Boy" by Beyonce today. I managed to get the first part right. But totally screwed in the second part. I want a piano. Like now. :(

I don't care what you say now, becuz' I knew you were lying from the start. Tell me, what's the point of keeping this __________ if you keep lying? What's the point of there's no trust in this _____________?

P/S: I think I saw Isaac (not isaacluvhisass) today. :OOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home